Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Party, Party, Party

There are two main reasons to go to Roberts RV Resort from the northern territories:  (1) The weather and (2) the social life.  It's almost mid-March and we're back in Tennessee already looking forward to October.

Here we are, ready to go to the Christmas dinner.  The park owners supplied the meats for the dinner and the rest was a fabulous potluck.  We thought it weird at first that when you get your tickets for the dinners and dances a week or so before the event, you also need to get "assigned" to a table.  It's actually a very good system and makes things go a lot smoother the day of the event.



Here's what part of the rec hall looked like at the Christmas dinner, walkers and all!  Sometimes I feel like I'm in an old-folks home but in a way, I guess I am.



And here we are getting ready to go to the New Year's Eve dance.  Dances are twice a month and they arrange for different live bands to come in.


This about sums it up for us:

No comments:

Post a Comment