Bowling
One of our favorite pasttimes, as we've recently discovered, is bowling. We both got new fingertip balls this year. There are two informal "leagues" from the park so we bowled on Thursday and Sunday mornings. There are some really good bowlers at the park and they've taken us under their wings to teach us a little more. For some reason, we started out really hot.
![]() |
| We are the couple that does EVERYTHING together! |
While Rudy has pretty much maintained a 170-190 average per 3 games, I've really dropped down. I have no idea what my problem is but I think I'm getting TOO MUCH advice and it's confusing me. One person will tell me something and another will tell me something much different. We hope to go practice this summer and maybe even join a league in Clarksville.
Here's another picture from THE COUPLE THAT DOES EVERYTHING TOGETHER! How funny is that!


No comments:
Post a Comment