This is what my house looked like the first night Stella and Wendy were here. All the animals got fed and put in their respective pens. Bryan wasn't with them as he is in-state deployed to Virginia Beach until Christmas.
I hadn't taken out any Halloween decorations because I'm in the middle of packing the camper so we can leave early Sunday morning. As I was making breakfast Thursday morning, I thought, "How hard can it be to pull a few things out of a box!" Not hard at all.
We had two really full, really good days together.
| A Happy Girl |
![]() |
| Loving the Neighbor's Chicken |
| Elephant Ears Make Good Masks |
| A Gorgeous Day Before the Cold |
| Nothing Better Than a Big Pile of Leaves |
| The Leaf Monster |
| Buried |

No comments:
Post a Comment