Monday, October 8, 2012

My Blog



It seemed that everyone was blogging except me.  So when Wendy started her homeschooling blog for Stella and told me how easy it was, I thought, "Well, I can do that!"  You can hardly go wrong with the online instructions so here I am!

I have two main reasons for blogging.  First of all, some of my dearest friends and relatives are not Facebook aficionados so they miss out on what I think are a lot of adventures and fun things I do.  Second, I always wanted to write about my life so that years from now, Stella will be able to get to know me in a way most of us have never gotten to know our grandparents.

I recently started another blog for close family about my ancestry.  It led me into some surprising and unexpected territory but it was really fun to set up.  It left me with more questions than answers about my ancestors.  I think it's meaningful for children to know their grandparents and this blog gives Stella the opportunity to get to know me and for anyone else interested, to find out what adventure I'm off on now.



"Life is like a book.  If you don't get into it, 
it will just sit on a shelf and get dusty."  -- Beverly Wanless


No comments:

Post a Comment